SMM-Manager, Internet Marketing Assistant (Eng)
Gambody is a marketplace where one can offer for sale and/or purchase files for 3D printing. Our marketplace focuses on characters and objects from video games, movies, comic books, fiction universes etc.
We are looking for a talented SMM-manager to help us spread the word about our platform and build a social media presence for our high-quality 3D printing models.
- Running company social media (developing ideas, formulating high-quality novel written and visual content, running advertising campaigns, working side by side with graphic designer, monitoring the company’s brand on social media and analysing the reaction of target audience);
- Customers segmentation and preparation of newsletter;
- Attracting marketplace traffic;
- Managing the mechanics and running the activities on social media (quests, polls etc.);
- Managing project’s online communities on social media;
- Collection, processing and analyzing data to determine the efficiency of SMM strategies, testing hypotheses;
- Ability to independently set and achieve objectives aimed at promotion of the project.
- Fluent English (Upper-Intermediate +);
- Experience working with social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest;
- Experience developing social media strategies (No experience, but strong motivation — we will gladly teach you everything);
- Understanding of graphic design principles, minimum experience working with graphics softwares;
- Ability to develop strategies of conversion rate optimization;
- Being creative and passionate;
- Objective to succeed in the marketing and advertising sphere.
Will be a plus:
- Active participation in social media communities dedicated to gaming or experience in being an administrator of a community (channel);
- If your every working day is aimed at making awesome content;
- Love for books/comics/cinematography;
- Being interested in making photo and video content;
- At least one superpower.
- Full-time job in comfortable working environment
- 8-hour shift, 5-day work week
- High fixed salary + possible KPI bonuses
- Friendly and supportive team of professionals
For details and CVs, please, contact us on 068-446-67-39 (telegram)