Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer with relevant experience in GCP to join our growing team.
Project is Innovative PC games distribution platform, combined with a full gaming app ecosystem. Platform offers a highly integrative user experience and new business models for developers, gamers and influencers. The goal is to unify the fragmented gaming industry around one platform.
The combination of cutting-edge technologies we use (including blockchain) enables platform to aggregate all gamers’ activities in one place: from buying, playing and reselling games, to accessing live-streaming platforms, tournaments, reviews and contests, as well as interacting with communities and brands.
Team is currently composed of 60+ full-time members, working across 5 continents.
● At least 2 years experience with GCP experience;
● At least 1.5 years with Kubernetes;
● Experience running and maintaining a 24×7 cloud-oriented production environment;
● Demonstrate expertise around specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools, and software management tools for 24×7 environments;
● Automate continuous delivery (CI/CD) using Gitlab CI, Jenkins, npm, Docker, Git;
● Experience with:
— Python, Ruby and Shell Scripting
— Linux/Unix environment
— Config management such as Puppet/Ansible/Chief
— Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
— Microservices using Docker
— Orchestration using Kubernetes
— MongoDB and Apache Kafka
● Proficient in English;
● Detail-oriented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
● Design, implement and support IT architecture using cloud technologies (mostly in GCP);
● Ensure the availability, elasticity and resilience of all services in production;
● Identify the appropriate use of proven GCP architectural best practices;
● Work closely with the development teams to enable a continuous integration / deployment; environment that sustains & incorporates extensive automation;
● Work closely with the development teams to brainstorm, design and implement technical build and deployment solutions;
● Write technical documentation;
● Be a creative force;
● Be part of a squad team and participate in Backlog Grooming, Daily meeting, Retrospective and Sprint review.
Would be a plus:
● AWS (EC2, ECS, Lambda, load balancers, VPC, auto-scaling, CloudWatch, RDS, Elasticache);
● Experience with some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc...);
● Experience in deploying and supporting database management systems (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra);
● Experience with Grafana/Prometheus;
● Experience with ElasticSearch/Kibana/Filebeat;
● Experience with MongoDB and Apache Kafka SAAS solutions;
● Experience in deploying and supporting Lucene-based systems (ElasticSearch);
● Familiar with the challenges surrounding efficient operations and failure mode analysis in large complex distributed systems;
● Experience with microservices architecture, web services and message brokers;
● Experience with agile software development practices;
● Experience with network engineering;
● Experience monitoring junior devops.
What do we offer:
● Ability to work on a fully remote basis;
● Competitive salary;
● 15 Vacation days per year;
● 5 Sick days;
● 4 Day offs(family reasons);
● The working environment of young, friendly people;
● Comfortable office;
● Possibility of learning and development;
● Corporative parties and team-building activities;
● Tea, coffee, and cookies included;