- 1+ years of experience.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Skills in defining project scope, requirement analysis and prototyping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skills in creating functional specifications and supporting documentation.
- Knowledge of software developments methodologies.
- Technical background would be a plus.
- Client-facing and internal communication and coordination.
- Determining the resources required to complete the project.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget.
- Managing development process: - project breakdown - managing deadlines - creating estimations - creating project roadmap.
- Reporting of progress and status.
- We work flexible working hours, which means you can come pretty much whenever you want.
- You can grow your skills by learning from industry professionals.
- Opportunity to switch between projects and technologies never makes our job boring.
- Lunches are sponsored by the company, just like English classes and gym.
- We have table tennis, video games, coffee, cookies and a kickass rooftop.
- Covered social package (24 days paid vacation, sick days and national holidays).