PHP Software Architect
PHP (.NET) Software Architect
$60k USD/Year ($30 USD/Hour for a 40hr/week)
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in PHP
- At least 4 years experience in a CICD environment
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience leading or mentoring other more junior developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Database(SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting.
- MVC, and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory.
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver, result-oriented, and a self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
Good proficiency in the English language
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
Apply now: http://bit.ly/2LIW2rh
For more details please contact [email protected]