$60k USD/Year ($30 USD/Hour for a 40hr/week)
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience leading or mentoring other more junior developers
- 4+ years experience using CICD tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Database(SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting.
- MVC, and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory.
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver, result-oriented, and a self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
Good proficiency in the English language
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
Apply now: http://bit.ly/2C3lmsr
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org