IT Sales/Business Development manager
- Search for new and potential clients.
- Conduct commercial negotiation with customers.
- Make cold and follow-up calls.
- Prepare presentations.
- Successful experience in promotion and sales of IT services.
- Understanding of basic IT technologies.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- Result-oriented person with high level of self-organization.
- Confidence, self-motivation, flexibility.
- Ability to plan your own work and work independently.
- Fluent English.
- Challenging projects and professional team.
- Working on products that are used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
- Open communications and open door policy within company.
- Paid social package (24 days paid vacation, paid sick day and national holidays).
- Flexible working hours.
- Convenient location of the office in downtown.
- Competitive salary.
- Pizza Fridays.
- Fruits in office.