- Programming Languages: C++
- Good understanding and experience in object-oriented programming
- Visual Studio is a must, knowledge of source control systems
- Good design patterns knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Good understanding and experience in multithread programming/inter-process communication
- APIs and SDKs: Win32 API, STL, Boost
- 2+ years of experience
- Technical English
Will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge and experience in JNI and android NDK
- Knowledge Java/C#
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Perl, PHP, or Python
- Experience creating / using SOAP / REST web services
- We work flexible working hours, which means you can come pretty much whenever you want.
- You can grow your skills by learning from industry professionals.
- Opportunity to switch between projects and technologies never makes our job boring.
- Lunches are sponsored by the company, just like English classes and gym.
- We have table tennis, video games, coffee, cookies and a kickass rooftop.
- Covered social package (24 days paid vacation, sick days and national holidays).